Welcome to the official WE Fest app for 2017!
This new and improved app features an up-to-the-minute lineup & schedule, now playing information, interactive scavenger hunt, beautiful artist photography, the latest festival news, my schedule for planning your trip and more. This latest update has all of the must-have features for attending WE Fest 2017. Please install or update today!
Summary of App Features
- Up-to-the-minute schedule & festival lineup with quick filters for finding your favorite artists
- Now Playing Ticker added to home screen so you always know who is on stage
- Artist pages for every performer including videos, bio, photos and more
- My Schedule for creating your own personal festival schedule
- Live festival map with ability to drop custom pins for remembering your camping or parking spot
- Set up alerts for notifying you prior to the start of a performance
- Latest festival news, videos and updates
- Notifications & alerts for important festival and artist updates
- Buy tickets for WE Fest right from app
- Festival info all in one place (directions, camping info, shuttle services, maps etc.)
- Interactive scavenger hunt feature for added fun & chance at great prizes during live festival
- Find My Friends feature for quickly and easily locating and chatting with friends while on the festival grounds
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
WE Fest is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
WE Fest (version 2016.0.3) has a file size of 87.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.